my dad passed away

by azaria 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

I am very sorry for such a loss to you, your family, friends and all who were acquainted/associated with your father. May he rest in peace. I hope your memories and mementos last and are passed onto the next generation. Best wishes for health, healing and happiness!

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am so sorry to hear about your loss... God Bless you as your walking through this valley- He is at rest-but your suffering (((((HUG))) Hang in there sweetie.

• Bona Dea
    Bona Dea

((((azaria))))

I am very sorry about your dad. My deepest heartfelt sympathy goes out to you and your family.

~sadie

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

I am so sorry to hear about your dad. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Leslie

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

((Azaria))

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

(((azaria)))

• happyout
    happyout

((((A Azaria))))

May your good memories bring you solace.

Happyout

• Simon
    Simon

Sorry to hear your news Azaria. It's sad enough to lose a loved one without all the WTS baggage complicating things further.

((((( azaria )))))

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Azaria, I am so very, very sorry to hear of your loss. As Mouthy said, your dad is at peace now, but it leaves a big hole in your heart that only time will heal.

Lots of love,

Nina

• acsot
    acsot

Please accept my cyber hugs and condolences ((((azaria)))

When you feel up to it, please post your feelings/reactions/needs to vent, we're here for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit