My first book: "APOSTATE – WHY I LEFT THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"

by Antonio_Madaleno 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• Antonio_Madaleno
    Antonio_Madaleno

MY FIRST BOOK: "APOSTATE – WHY I LEFT THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"

It will be release on March in Portugal by Penguin Random House.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

It'll be an eye-opener for the portuguese language community.

Good job my friend!

• Antonio_Madaleno
    Antonio_Madaleno

COMMENTS ON MY BOOK AND THAT WILL ENTER THE COVER

“From his long personal experience, António Madaleno reveals some secrets and part of the inner workings of the JWs that most followers of the religion are unaware of. More than a whistleblowing book, it is a witness book that should be read by the millions of Jehovah's Witnesses who give so much of their lives to an organization that they know so little about. ”

Bruno Vieira Amaral

Writer

–––––––––

“Living the faith requires freedom and responsibility that refuses to violate conscience. Responsible faith awakens consciences, not atrophies. This is a picture of a journey towards another way of living the faith. ”

Miguel Marujo

Journalist

–––––––––

“More than a trip to your memories,“ Apostate ”is a unique document about the universe of Jehovah's Witnesses in Portugal and in the world.”

Tânia Pereirinha

Journalist

–––––––––

"The" Apostate "is a journey through the undeniable truth of the JWs, a work to be read without dogmas, a life story ... that no one should want to have!"

António Veladas

Journalist

–––––––––

“Absolutely essential to get to know the backstage of this supposed religion, where lies, false prophecy, hypocrisy and disrespect for human life prevail after all.”

Alexandre Ramos

Psychologist and researcher

–––––––––

“An impactful, simple, clear and easy-to-read book. I want this book to help people imprisoned in a sect and free them from the worst prison that exists: that of conscience. ”

Maria Helena Costa

Author of “Who is it? - Open the Door to the Secret World of Jehovah's Witnesses and Find Out What They Don't Tell You ”

–––––––––

“Throughout the pages of“ Apostate ”I saw myself at different times during my childhood and adolescence, as one of Jehovah's Witnesses. Now, as a clinical psychologist and psychotherapist, I recommend reading to anyone who wants to understand or simply know how they work

mind control groups. ”

Ana Caetano

Psychologist

–––––––––

“Madaleno is a rare person. He is a remarkable, critical and intelligent researcher. His selfless work has resulted in a massive exposure of the Watchtower movement sect. The result is thousands of lives saved and impacted.”

Osmanito Torres

Author of “From Elder to Apostate”

• Antonio_Madaleno
    Antonio_Madaleno

@EdenOne thanks my friend!

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Will there be an english version ? I would love to read it!

Zing

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Congratulations Antonio! May you book sales top the charts in Portugal and help many to learn TTATT.

• Antonio_Madaleno
    Antonio_Madaleno

Thanks! I hope that will be eventually one version in english.

• Jolted Awake
    Jolted Awake

Congratulations on your new book. Please tell me how to post a new subject on this forum? I'd really appreciate it :-)

• Antonio_Madaleno
  • Antonio_Madaleno
    Antonio_Madaleno

Today I was at the printer approving the cover printing. Is almost!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit