• freddo
    freddo

CSA = Child Sexual Abuse?

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    freddo: CSA = Child Sexual Abuse?

That makes sense

The client intake document is headed by this:

The information requested below will enable Watch Tower Legal Department (the “Legal Department”) to provide legal advice to the congregation and others who share a common interest with the congregation. The information will also enable the Legal Department to jointly defend the congregation elders, and the organisation of Jehovah's Witnesses, should litigation arise.

So that means that filling in this form and submitting it puts the entire congregation, including the victim(s) and the accused, in a client-lawyer relationship with the WT legal team. But especially so, the elders.

How does that work? Are the parties involved (victims, accused, witnesses, et al) given notice that they now have entered into this client relationship with WT lawyers? Are the victims aware that the WT lawyers will control all the information that is given to the elders? Do all parties concerned know that the elders (and everybody else who is part of the JW congregation) now have legal representation concerning the matter that will be addressed?

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

This form is for electronic data entry. It is as strong an indication as i have seen that the records they claim do not exist are indeed kept.

Why would they collect this detailed information without intending to keep it. They have all the records but deny it.

This is an important document.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    slidinfast: It is as strong an indication as i have seen that the records they claim do not exist are indeed kept.

Of course they do.

And they keep it all locked up tight inside of lawyers' files.

Want to know where the 'list' is? Inside the WT's legal team's offices. Nice and safe. The 'list' is called 'client files'. And the clients are the congregation elders and the 'organisation' of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Cool trick

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

How does these forms compare with the new letter sent to the USA elders?

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

@Crazyguy

The 08/01/16 Protecting Minors From Abuse letter was global. That folder has copies from all over the world.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    freddo: Can anyone get it off to the ARC and the UK enquiry?

I sent the documents to the ARC

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

On bullet #4 on the ADVICE document - I am sure thats for the protection of the confidentiality of the Victim.

Yea right.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    tdtt: On bullet #4 on the ADVICE document - I am sure thats for the protection of the confidentiality of the Victim.
    Yea right.

You will note that they didn't define "victim". The way that the WT behaves, they define "victim" as the one accused of the crime

And, they also view the elders as victims. After all, it is the elders that get instructions to lawyer up, not the one who has come forward with the accusation

*to add - this form defines the elders as the clients of the WT lawyers. The victim, the one whom the crime was perpetuated on, has no legal representation. But the elders do. They are the clients

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

UK Child Safeguarding Policy - Jan 12

This document is referenced in the last page of the CSA questionnaire.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit