New Here

by cherry 27 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hey there Jesse! A wave and holler to ya from the wonderful Pacific Northwest

Craig & Kate

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

welcome to the board cherry!! glad you were able to make it!! :)

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Welcome to the board!!

We're glad you're here.

Arrowstar

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome Cherry- if your a friend of ray's then your sort of a "relation" to me .He is my adopted grandson. Great your joining the family(((hug))

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Glad to have you Cherry!!!! We look forward to learning more about you.

Leslie

• happyout
    happyout

Hi, Cherry,

Welcome to the board! Ray is very well loved and respected here, so you picked a great person to introduce you. Looking forward to learning all about you.

Happyout (offers Cherry a cold beer)

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Welcome to the forum, Jesse! You have good taste in friends -- Ray is great.

Nina

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome Cherry!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I'm sure gonna miss him.

Anyways, he's not here right now. He came to Toronto to help his friend's family: their father passed away, so he is back up there with them, helping them out with a few things.

He'll be back in Vancouver tomorrow. Not sure when he'll be here, but when he does, and if he has the time, his story: will blow you away.

Considering he was raised a Dub, he's got some great perspective.

He's a damn good friend. One of the first ex-JWs I ever met. He's been loyal and supportive, ever since.

We'll see how things go for him, over the next few days.

Thanks to everyone who welcomed him, most of these 'welcomes' he has not seen. But I know he'll appreciate them.

Have a great day, everyone!

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Welcome to the board Cherry - any friend of Rayzorblades has got to be one cool dude!

To bad we can't meet you at the end of the month too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit