April 15, 2017 BOE Re: Kingdom Hall and Assembly Hall Construction Worldwide

by wifibandit 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

April 15, 2017 TO ALL BODIES OF ELDERS Re: Kingdom Hall and Assembly Hall Construction Worldwide

Versions: US, Great Britain, Ireland

• DesirousOfChange
  • Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Iriealn letter has a registered address in Ireland, but I thought Branch was closed and sold?

• Tallon
    Tallon

Thanks Wifibandit

I noted that the letter addressed to the US Congregations was signed by; Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses.

The UK and Ireland letters were signed off by; Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

Does anyone know what the significance of this is?

• blondie
    blondie

I wonder how detailed their request to reduce the amount they are obligated for; fewer publishers, economically bad area, etc. Widow's mite? Give out of your need not your surplus, brothers.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Why do they still need money if they are selling off alot more kingdom halls than they are building?!

• Gayle
    Gayle

So, the WT will be able to decide in the near future what Kingdom Halls to sell. If congregations can't contribute enough to the (questionable) 'new' halls and/or assembly halls, sell, sell, sell.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Thanks again Wifi.

The leeches are going to keep sucking, and victims which fail to bleed enough will be disposed of.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Carefully weigh the desire of your congregation to donate along with its financial circumstances.

So they're just telling them in no subtle terms to donate more than they already are.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

This building work, why does it need donations ? In nearly all cases, if not all, they have sold an asset that would cover the new build.

Tell me, is this a SCAM ? NOOOOOO, surely not !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit