The Simpson's APU is now NOT politically correct...

by The Fall Guy 14 Replies latest social current

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Amazing how the snowflakes cry and people give in. What a world we now live in.

I thought all Simpson characters were parodies? Anyone offended by Grounds keeper Willie? Oh, wait, he's a white male and therefore doesn't count even as fiction.

I'm hoping the snowflake thing is grinding to a halt. Most people are normal and enjoy humour. Those humourless harpy snowflakes have had their sad, misery filled day.

Watch the left eat itself as they virtue signal against each other. Whoever has the most victim points wins with these cry babies. F*** them to the moon.

LUHE - jlongbones..........let's see how snowflakes dare argue against a 'woman of colour'. There's cog diss for you.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

The article in part says:

"At the time, Mr Azaria - who also provides the voice of popular characters Moe Szyslak and Chief Wiggum, among others - said he found it "very upsetting to me personally and professionally" that anyone was marginalised because of Apu."

What an incredibly patterning thing to say. How little credit does this guy give to society that he thinks that this character is going to make society hate Indian people (assuming the character is indian).

How long before mafia movies are banned so that italians are not stereotyped we don't just assume all Italians are mobsters?

Every instance of this stupidity, gets Trump closer to another 4 years. Reasonable people are tired of this nonsense.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Everyone belongs to an ethnic group so let's ban the Simpsons altogether since everyone on the show is made to look foolish. While we're at it, let's ban the Lucky Charms Leprechaun with his red hair and stereotypical Irish accent lest he offend Irish people.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

This bloody political correctness thing has got beyond a bloody joke .Who the bloody hell do these bloody thought police think they bloody are to impose their bloody thoughts on the rest of us .

A pox on these bloody imbeciles for imposing their bloody ideas on the rest of us .

A bloody minority dictating to a bloody majority on what they bloody hell we can see and hear in a bloody free country ?

What`s next ? A bloody world full of Jehovah`s Witnesses who are going to tell us how to live ?

Bloody hell that truly would be hell on earth .

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Smiddy - A bloody minority dictating to a bloody majority

The tail is wagging the dog.

I'm hoping that more people are resisting these sad little nobodies.

We need more comments like those of Ricky Gervais and Lawrence Fox.

The stupidity of the lefty leaning virtue signallers is getting boring now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit