Hello from Orange County!

by Ghiagirl 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• Ghiagirl
    Ghiagirl
    Would love to see if any users are from Orange County area?? Been around Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, and Costa Mesa for the last 12 Years!! Been hesitant on posting my area, but i have nothing to hide my family, as well as my husbands know where we stand. Thanks!
  • Ghiagirl
    Ghiagirl
    Also familiar with san clemente, san juan capistrano, mission viejo, aliso viejo, whittier, inland empire, huntington beach, etc.
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose
    Not from there, but hello. I lived in Ventura a long time ago so I'm familiar with the area.
  • Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Ghiagirl,

I am originally from Orange County (now living in Oregon) and come down the I-5 to visit once or twice a year. I often meet up with ex-JWs in the OC and San Diego counties and some of them may be willing to connect with you. This is a good place to start, but there are other resources as well. Check in with several of the groups on Facebook as there are several from OC there.

The meetup group Ex-JWs of LA and OrangeCounty meet occasionally in Downey and several of their members live in or near OC. http://exjwslosangeles.org/

Good luck. There are dozens of people like you who want to connect with other JWs in your area.

JV

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    I live in Irvine and loving it!
  • Dagney
    Dagney

I'm in the Long Beach area, also grew up in the OC.

Welcome!

• KateWild
    KateWild

Welcome to the board,

I am from the UK. Sorry I would love to meet up. We just had a nice meet up in Manchester, North West England. Just four of us.

Kate xx

• WasOnceBlind
    WasOnceBlind
    I am from orange county, I live in Anaheim now, but grew up in Garden Grove and attended a congregation in Santa Ana.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit