compensation for the abused.

by zeb 13 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• smiddy
    smiddy

I just hope they make complete asses of themselves by not joining a united Christian redress scheme and show themselves up and argue about the amounts they would have to pay to survivors of child sexual abuse.

'Jehovah's Witness (1 per cent) did not attend but will be involved in round two of negotiations — one-on-one meetings with the minister's department. '

Its all about the money with the Governing Body of Jehovahs Witnesses and their now dwindling publishing empire ,but still profitable Real Estate Empire ,even though they are a Not For Profit Charity .

How in the world do they get away with that con on a Government.,any Government.?

You would think someone would wake up to them.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    Zeb - the gb will put out wt to pressure anyone NOT to go for any compensation.

I think you are right. There may be many of the victims among the 600 eligible for compensation that will be presented with the free choice between (A) asking for compensation and stop being Jehovah's Witnesses or (2) accepting the injustice (in the words of the apostle Paul) and refuse compensation.

It angers me that, after all this, they could indeed get away with a slap on the wrist.

• zeb
    zeb

Yes I fear this too after all that has been said, written and revealed.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    smiddy: How in the world do they get away with that con on a Government.,any Government.?
    You would think someone would wake up to them.

April 20, 2017

Moscow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit