JW All seeing eye property

by wwjdnwt 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• wwjdnwt
    wwjdnwt

https://youtu.be/t0nFXS7CANs Have you guys seen this? I googled it on my PC and pulled same thing. Crazy stuff. I apologize if someone already posted. Been awhile since I have been on.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Personally, I feel like anyone who's likely to leave the cult because of something like this is also likely to just wind up in another cult of one description or another. I feel that criticism of their use of psychological tricks to manipulate and control is a far more important thing to expose and this borders on worthless. Possibly worse than worthless since it just makes exJWs look like lunatics if a JW stumbles upon this.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I think the Old Stanley theatre with the Egyptian sun disk with wings is more telling. This could be explained away but not the Stanley theater.

• Moster
    Moster

Crazyguy

I think the opposite. Bought the property and it came with the disk. Built this property in Denmark.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    I think it's an interesting curiousity and I don't care what Jdubs think of me.
  • UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

Is this for real?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Oh for crying out loud LOL!

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

It is interesting. Odd coincidence. I even googled images of all seeing eye and there is a resemblance.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Only one word to describe anything JW/WT.....WEIRD!!!!

• Marie33
    Marie33

I'm sure JW org never thought anyone would take an aerial look at this property and the JWs in attendance don't have a clue. Just more fuel for "what the heck is that governing body doing/thinking???"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit