Which Group is More Goofy?

by Overrated 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Overrated
    Overrated

Which group do you find more goofy? JW'S? Mormons? Others?

• Simon
    Simon

Democrats.

They believe men can menstruate and other bat-shit stupid.

• Overrated
    Overrated

Yes, Simon. Democrats are the nuts.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I base my opinions on what I see. Who is a decent neighbor? Charity? Strange garb? Isolationism?

Guess who is found lacking? I just traded comments with a woman I knew from K to high school. I didnt know she was mormon until high school. All i knew was that family had several pretty girls

As for charity, the dems are tops, with someone elses money

• LV101
    LV101

I've known some wonderful Mormans - ethical, industrious, community-minded, people. The church has spent gazillions on their image (to appear more mainstream not cult-like) even before Romney's presidential run. The belief system seemed absurd to me yrs. ago but they offer so many group activities for family, women, children/teens and men. They cook, quilt, knit, bake, create and have socials for the youth, etc. They have bazaars and sell their goods and not on behalf of making $$ for the church.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Mormon doctrine states that when the husband dies he must invite his wife into heaven or else she doesn't get saved.

Think about that for a minute.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

The LDS is the WTS's weirder but nicer older cousin.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

This forum summed up in two short posts. Lol

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Goofy? Mormons.

Dangerous? JWs.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Most Goofy AND Dangerous? Scientology.

Mormons only APPEAR harmless, kind of like the Amish. All goody-goody and family oriented. The dark truth is that they are high-control cults with an "us-versus-them" mentality and would as soon stone you to death for not being the same religion as them, except they NEED your money too much, so they smile and pretend to like you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit