Giant Leak of Offshore Financial Records Exposes Global Array of Crime and Corruption

by JHK 38 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JHK
    JHK
    Millions of documents show heads of state, criminals and celebrities using secret hideaways in tax havens... [...]

What about Watchtower Society's holy money?

https://panamapapers.icij.org/20160403-panama-papers-global-overview.html?goal=0_ffd1d0160d-4ddea55429-100339089&mc_cid=4ddea55429&mc_eid=bfe834e473

• pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch
    Imagine if Watchtower is in there somewhere.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

What about it?

DD

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Well, the question still remains - what is WT doing with all it's money?
  • Lostandfound
    Lostandfound
    Said it before money in Singapore
  • ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2
    Are they searchable? Can we ask some of the news outlets to check?
  • NVR2L8
    NVR2L8
    If they are involved the reply from the GB to the rank and file would be that they are being attacked by the authorities controlled by Satan or as Gardians Of Doctrine they're not aware of the financial dealings of the Watch Tower. They don't have to say much to convince the mind controlled JW of their innocence. Like all others involved they would surely use bogus societies and trusts make it difficult to track it back to the WTS.
  • Bugbear
    Bugbear

For years I have been wondering about the WBTS: where are the money?

Today I think there is a chance that we might have a chance to a big break through. I panama registered lawyer firm:, Mossack Fonseca, has dropt a list with over 200.000 registered tax reduction firms, registered, in the British Virgin Islands, Cayman islands and others. Some on this firm dropped via Wikileaks, and all these document are now available over the internet. I think that this might be the chance of finding Watchtower related names, not to mention the GB or Watchtower inc. (Don Alden Adams and other), this to reveal fraud from the high ranking people. I Will start digging a.s.p, and I urge you all other friends to do the sameā€¦

Bugbear

• sir82
    sir82

Oh, it would be too too perfect if the WTS were involved here!

I don't hold out much hope though. Life couldn't be that perfect, could it?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    L&F, what is the Singapore link?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit