What To Wear on Zoom Meetings - Brother Cornholio

by RubaDub 9 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I don't have the hanging down parts to do it (and my wife would probably divorce me), but I just got my Beevis and Butthead shirts from Walmart. I bought two with Beevis doing his alter ego thing as Cornholio. She told me not to even wear them outside of the house.

https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=cornholio

You don't know how much I would love to wear one and when you do the raise your hand thing and make a comment in the Zoom WT study, walking back and forth in front of the camera, yelling "I am Brother Cornholio, I need T.P. for my bunghole. Are you threatening me? Do not upset my bunghole."

It's what dreams would be made of.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

get a tee shirt printed especially for these zoomers...like--"far queue"

• Overrated
    Overrated

Would love to see it take place. I would wear my Scareface shirt "see my little friend" scene when making a comment.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

I made a zoom shirt. My “Z” for short,

Its an old shirt I didn’t like with a tie I hated. I cut it straight down the back with the tie on it. I stitched the tie in. I put a hook on the back of the collar.

I put it on like a hospital gown and hook it, 3 seconds. Over my T shirt.

Viola. Zoomin’.

Show the face, go dark. Bye bye. Preserve relationships.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

@lastmanstanding - I think you got something there that might sell, LOL!

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

My life

Yeah, I thought so.

I got pushback from family at first, but family soon realized it was a good thing.

I’ll tell you this, I was not putting on a damned shirt and tie, on-off-on-off

THWT

• Biahi
    Biahi

Rubadub, I loved Beavis and Butthead do America, laughed my ass off. I would love a t shirt, I guess I’ll have to go to Walmart.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

must suck to still have to dress up and listen to stuff you don't believe in

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Of course they still want you to dress up exactly as if you were still at a physical boasting session. All the disadvantages--wasted time, having to dress up, being tied up during their specific time instead of when you have time (as would be if you were simply streaming it), no freedom of expression. And none of the advantages--that odd chance of seeing someone from another congregation visiting or giving the talk, getting to mix with other people or having your children playing with other children. (Yet, they must still sit still for these zooms).

And, if you try anything, the hounders on the other end will give you a hounding. At which point, your not complying becomes "brazen conduct". They expect everyone to comply--and it will not end until we all get those dangerous coronavirus vaccines (which are worse even than regular vaccines--they actually alter your DNA instead of just exposing your immune system to the virus). Obviously, anyone not getting this super dangerous vaccine will receive houndings about this, under potential "brazen conduct" if you continue not getting it. (And, anyone objecting on the grounds of its being too dangerous will be met with "You are doing it for joke-hova".) At which point, they can hold regular in-person judicial hearings plus cut off your RFID chip from access to your financial account.

And they wonder why I would rather have a 1909-S Indian cent that costs the same as one of those Zoom cameras and the equipment needed to set this thing up? At least a 1909-S Indian penny does not enable the hounders to see the sun-worship lights in my house or hear the Led Zeppelin (or sun-worship) music I choose to play. Or to intrude with a hounding so they can later call "brazen conduct".

• tiki
    tiki

Sometimes I really like WTWiz posts. This is one of them......alhough I do not aspire to that level of conspiracy theory....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit