Latest Trick by You know Who!

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 15 Replies latest jw friends

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

This is getting thrown about a lot to me from various jdumbs.

Also got the perfect answer as retort! Beat that you jdumb morons!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackkelly/2019/09/05/new-yorkers-are-leaving-the-city-in-droves-heres-why-theyre-moving-and-where-theyre-going/#64bb457a41ac

Did anyone receive this text? How did you react?

Stay safe

Zing

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Thought I would share this bit of B.S. I received in an email forwarded to me just this morning.

Dear Friends,

We are reminded in Proverbs 22:3 "The shrewd one sees the danger and conceals himself, But the inexperienced keep right on going and suffer the consequences". Jehovah has helped us all to act wisely by means of our following the direction of His earthly organization. He also knows that there will be things that we need help in understanding more clearly so that we can make wise decision regarding how we will conduct ourselves during this health emergency. Jehovah has promised that we will have the answers we need to keep us safe during these times as we are reminded in James 1:5 "So if any one of you is lacking in wisdom, let him keep asking God, for he gives generously to all and without reproaching, and it will be given him".

Please carefully and prayerfully review the attached letter from our branch disaster relief committee. It will hopefully provide valuable guidance respecting the virus and how we can protect ourselves and our loved ones. Ultimately, this is from Jehovah and sent to you as an expression of his love for each and every one of you.

Your elders also wish to express their love for you all as well. Colossians 1:9,10

Warm Christian Love,

XXXXX XXXXXXX Body of Elders

So there is a two page letter of Q and A instructions attached to the email. Pretty long and not sure if I should copy and paste it in this post. Reading it though gives the impression that everyone is evidently too stupid to know how to wash their hands, keep away from sick people, or stay away from healthy people if they are sick without the WT telling them the EXACT same information that has been readily available from "worldly" sources several weeks prior to the WT claiming it was God who sent the information to WT. I would imagine that the JW's will now be going on about how "wise, faithful, and discreet the slave is" after they finally start doing what they should have been doing all along.
  • Giordano
    Giordano

I think the Society has made the transition into various on line services and they can operate through the internet from Warwick.

However since they are bunched up it will only take one person who has the virus and the Society can be swept away.Their sheltering in place will be contaminated pretty quick.

• millie210
    millie210

They are missing a tremendous chance at goodwill here.

They should offer assembly halls as places for the National Gaurd or nurses to stay who are visiting to help in NYC.

Or let them be used as hospitals - the same as you know, the churches are doing????

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

The kool-aid drinkers are delusional. They will spin everything to fit their narrative. To be a JW you have to check your brain at the door.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

So Joke-ova loves n cares more about the money making scams a lot more than children being abused within the borg!

Zing
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This is the way the JWS think, Jah guided the organization away from New York because he knew a pandemic was coming to New York city.

How arrogantly apathetic and stupid can a single person or a group of people be.

Not surprising though given this organization of fucked up delusional ass wipes.

(sorry about the language)

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Why wasn't the organisation directed to move to Australia or <insert alternative, less affected , first world country here> instead?

We can go for walks, the military hasn't taken over, we have natural beauty and, as of today, a total of 54 covid-19 deaths, an extremely low per capita death rate.

There are plenty of places that could have been alternatives.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

The heat and deadly critters of Australia would be too much for the elderly brotherhood ☺️

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

We don`t want them down here at least I don`t .

Hang on , on second thoughts

Maybe the A.R.C. into child sex abuse could convince them to release the data about these cases they have refused to release.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit