Trump has Covid

by Steel 8 Replies latest social current

• Steel
    Steel

Discuss

As Bart Simpson would say, the ironing is delicious.

• jp1692
    jp1692

I’m confused. How could the Donald test positive for a Democratic “hoax”?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Actually both him and his wife has tested positive for the virus.

I thinking right now about him mocking Biden for always wearing a mask.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

So Donald Trump has Jaundice & Covid19...Hmm!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I wouldn`t be surprised if it is a lie so he doesn`t have to take part in another debate ?

What do you think ?

• waton
    waton

The final scene of "Carry on Nurse" comes to mind. D. Trump now playing the victim card, if he recovers, the conquering hero role.

some never recover, permanent brain damage.

• minimus
    minimus
    Smiddy, enough with this stupid comment on every Trump thread about the virus. Really???
  • Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

He's in the country with the best healthcare systems and he's in the best position to receive the best healthcare. Just because you're testing positive doesn't mean you are going to get sick.

We have millions of people with positive results, we only had a very small subset (<2%) of that (much less than Europe or China) get sick and die from the virus.

The death rate of COVID is about double that of the flu (which is ~1%), which is still lower than a lot of other diseases including cancer (20-50% depending on the type).

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I'm with smiddy3.

The whole world continues to laugh at the USA as the man who poo poo'ed Covid-19 as fake news and a left wing conspiracy contacts the virus. In the real world, just seems like every Bully eventually meets their match.

just saying!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit