memorial-

by zeb 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

Their bible is littered with extra words. Specifically when they need to detract and mask the message from a specific scripture that shines a spotlight on their false doctrines or Jesus Christ.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Blondie, thanks for making me laugh this morning. That's exactly what audiences are.

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

Lastmanstanding:

How did you manage to slobber the glasses without being caught?

Re: Elder Boob. I kinda feel for him. He knew that ritual was silly. I wonder if he thinks anything else in his cult is silly?

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Scruff

Its easy when you have full access to everything. Practically.

Elder boob is a boob, he does not think. He tries as hard as he can to unthink. He is selfish and so is his wife. I have no sympathy for them.

PS. I wanted to lick all the plates. But I wasn’t sure they were clean.

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

@lastmanstanding

Why would you want to lick plates and slobber glasses? That's very weird.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Well, after 100 years of passing them damned glasses, I wanted to drink. Of course, there was no wine around, but I drank from the chalice anyhow. Then I drank from all the others.

Can you think of a better way to amuse yourself at the ‘most holy night’...?

I had the inside track at the boremorial this year, got a good laugh.

After all, isn’t the whole show about passing your germs around?

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

Well when I was younger, I would amuse myself by thinking about all of the great food I'd have afterwards. Going out to a restaurant that night used to be a big thing, but I don't care to do that anymore. Now I don't really do anything to amuse myself. I just grin and bear it. And the whole show is about watching a SELECT FEW pass their germs around. You know that 1 weirdo, maybe 2. They're the ones that have deluded themselves into thinking that they will die and immediately go Super Saiyan Ultra Instinct, ready to mercilessly slaughter anyone who isn't baptized as one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

You made me laugh too blondie I got carried away

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit