Not sure on how to tie this into a JW topic, but has anyone seen Ru Paul lately. Just flipping through the channels ...

by RubaDub 4 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I guess boredom is setting in (I am not interested in seeing football / baseball / basketball /hockey games from five years ago).

I am switching through the channels and there is Ru Paul and several "friends."

I'm not sure of which pronoun to use, but Ru Paul looks like a football player and not the thin, svelte person that was the Ru Paul of 20 years ago. Wow.

But then I guess we all tend to "enlarge" over time.

Rub a Dub

• caves
    caves
    Rub-I'm not sure of which pronoun to use, but Ru Paul looks like a football player and not the thin, svelte person that was the Ru Paul of 20 years ago. Wow.
    But then I guess we all tend to "enlarge" over time.

I'm pretty sure "It" doesn't know what pronoun to use either. RuPaul was sort of interesting 20 years ago but

this "thing" on tv now only needs the pronoun of "Money". Or 'freak of nature'.

This "he" "she" 'it" 'Thang" needs to go away.

What I wouldn't mind watching is Rupaul milking a cow in full on drag at his hubby's ranch.

The attitude RuPauls character displays on tv is appalling to me. I know people find it entertaining, but I simply

do not.

Yes Rub, boredom must really be setting in.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Yes caves .....

Ru Paul, at least for me, was one of those late night shows I would happen to switch to after the late-night news if I was still not ready for bed.

Hard to explain actually. It was, from my standpoint, a voyeuristic view of well ... something I really was not sure of what I was actually watching.

I guess I would occasionally watch it like watching a building on fire ... captivating in its own way ... but .. well .. I don't know.

Anyway, when I saw him today, it was just really weird to me. He/She/It looks like a middle linebacker in the NFL, not like a thin, 6 foot tall version of Prince dressed in drag wearing 5" heels.

Rub a Dub

• caves
    caves

Once you see a drag queen do a back flip off a 6 foot high stage in 6inch stilettos with a perfect landing and doesn't miss a beat in preforming, Rupaul seems like nothing. I saw that in 1997 in austin tx at club 51.

I think Rupaul has given the LGBTQ- xlmnop- kjhsp( how many letters are they going to add to that)lol. Community a bad rap. As if that community needed the help.

What I don't like bout rupaul is that in the late 90's he fucking straight out lied to the entire gay community and said that he was not gay and happily married and that he only did drag for the money and entertainment. Of course most of the gay community saw through that bull crap. I consider him the worst type of two face double standard coward. There is nothing noble about him. Unfortunately the newer "labeled" generation laps it up.

Totally like watching a building on fire and a train wreck in slow motion.

If it were not for Lawanda Page, Rupaul would probably not exist as she is the one who catapulted him into success.

Speaking of Lawanda Page.....

https://youtu.be/Ki801ccg9Yo

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

What I wouldn't mind watching is Rupaul milking a cow in full on drag at his hubby's ranch.

caves ...

That just created an unsettling effect in my mind as I am preparing to go to bed.

It just created a similar sort of anxiety to me as when I watched Alfred Hitchcock's, The Birds.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit