IBSA (Watchtower UK) property portfolio for sale

by betterdaze 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• skimthesurface
    skimthesurface

Maybe it's time for all those who voluntarily have me their time, money and energy (including loss of earnings) renovating these properties (along with Kingdom Hall et al) to 'invoice' the Society for this, given the profits that have been made from it. "You received free, give free"

• wifibandit
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd

Well said konceptual99.

• smiddy
    smiddy

With the sale of all their properties in New York , millions of dollars ,and these properties for sale in London ,no doubt reaping more millions of pounds/euro`s .

So much for their not for profit status .

Religion is a snare and a racket , the only truth that ever came out of this Publishing/Real Estate empire.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

The biggest elephant in the room which J.W.'s haven't even recognised yet (let alone talk about) is this - the WTBTS now appears to have more cash than any time in its history, coupled with its lowest running costs ever.

I say "appears" because I'm still convinced (until shown differently) that the org's global fleecing was forced on them, and is based on need, not greed. All that money is going somewhere - but not into "preaching the good news."

• smiddy
    smiddy

Good point you have brought up The Searcher ,but I think "appears " should be replaced with "certainly"

What with values of land /properties of today as against the day when these properties were first purchased.

would be astronomical.

"All that money is going somewhere ." "-but not into preaching the good news"

I couldnt agree with you more.......but where ?

I have my own thoughts on that , but who knows , maybe we will read about it in the newspapers one day.

And they still solicit for money ,asking children to give up their allowance ( ice cream money ) to donate to the Society ? using animated characters such as Sopia ?

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

My fantasy at this point would be that someone in the accounting offices of the Watchtower would become a whistleblower.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Do they still own some of the houses on The Ridgeway?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit