Phizzy and Stan livedeath

by Fadeaway1962 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

Anyone heard from these guys ? It's been a while since they have posted .

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Phizzy yes----Stan livedeath --NO!

I worry about these old timers and Covid.

• jhine
    jhine

I have just messaged Stan, he's a fb friend , and l can tell you that he's fine . He just feels that his time on here is over

Jan

• waton
    waton

it would be nice if the heavy hitters here would leave kind of a jwn "testament" to tell the "living" the different dimension they are going too, if they have such a choice.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I met Stan at an 'apostafest' some years ago. Phizzy and I knew some of the same people.

He just feels that his time on here is over

I get that. I get that a lot.

I don't go on FB much these days either.

Everything changes over time. People come and go and so do we.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

JHine please give Stan my very best. I really hope he'll still post occasionally. Stan cracks me up every time, I'll sure miss him if he's not around😔

• jhine
    jhine

I will . He'll appreciate that .

Jan

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Hi folks, just to let you know that this Old Fart is still alive, but that I too have decided my time here is over as to commenting, I will pop in and read from time to time, just to keep an eye on the old place, but I shall not be commenting, as I have spent far too much time on here over the years.

I will be eternally grateful to this site, and to Simon for starting it, and continuing to keep it going, as I have written before, this place, well the wonderful Posters on here, literally saved my life. But now I have a lot of other things that I battle for, and I feel all you lot are capable of looking after any JW Newbies that may show up.

But be aware that I will be reading on here, so don't be too silly ! but continue to be as naughty as you like !

All the best to all of you in the future !

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Don’t be ridiculous Phizzy, get your butt back here! 😀

This is just a wobble. 😉

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit