Give my Cubs some love

by JRK 6 Replies latest jw friends

• JRK
    JRK

Who FINALLY wants the Cubs to win a World Series for the first time in 108 years?!

Shout out the love, peeps!

JK

• A Ha
    A Ha

I'm not a Cubs fan, but 108 years is long enough. It looks like they're not going to do it, but i guess I was rooting for them.

• careful
    careful

It doesn't look good for them now... They'd have to take 3 in a row. Did you sacrifice your pet billy goat or not? You'd better hurry up and do that!

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

I feel your pain bro but my Indians haven't won since 1948. You got a good team you will have another chance the next few years.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Okay, looking tough. I say, bring out Bartman on a goat wearing a Mets hat to throw out the first pitch on Sunday and embrace the curse.

I also say that while I root root root for the Cubbies, I will be okay if they lose.

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

nowwhat? Sitting here with my Rally Together towels. Love ya man. GO TRIBE!

• flipper
    flipper

Go Cubs ! They need to bring out a goat onto the field before tonight's game and sacrifice it . A dead goat of course. Burn the mother-f-er ' . Roast that baby and serve it to the Cubs players before they play. At this point it might really help.

Cubs need to start scoring some of these runners they put on base. Damned Cleveland pitching is tough stuff man. They still have a shot. Numbers of teams have come back from a 3-1 deficit. I truly believe this Cubs team can do it too ! Keep the faith bro- don't give up yet ! I'll be doing my native American chants for a win while watching it at a restaurant tonight on the road working. Hang in there brother, don't jump off the cliff just yet ! Help is on the way

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit