Question about the Watchtower's Legal Team

by Wild_Thing 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

When they send their team of JW lawyers from Bethel to various locations to argue the lawsuits against them, do they put them up in a hotel or do they make them stay with Witness families?

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I think they instruct them to find the nearest rock and slither under it!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

R@wozza 😂😂😂😂 ;)) ;)))

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

In-house lawyers rarely appear in Court, to argue a case, in any organisation. They normally engage external lawyers (ie law firms, counsel, barristers) for that role. Watchtower probably does the same.

• Wasanelder Once
  • Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing
    In-house lawyers rarely appear in Court, to argue a case, in any organisation. They normally engage external lawyers (ie law firms, counsel, barristers) for that role. Watchtower probably does the same.

Watchtower is not other corporations, though, and they will do anything to save a buck. And since they struggling financially, I was wondering if they have doing any cost saving measures in their legal department.

• pontoon
    pontoon

Yes, watchtower uses outside law firms and construction companies. Commercial contracting companies were heavily involved in Warwick construction. I know that for a fact. Why not? They got the money.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit