Jeehoober says we can clap for reinstated ones!!

by DATA-DOG 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

So, I guess an upcoming WT has some new light on clapping! Evidently, Jesus has misinformed the GB/WTBTS since the late 90's. Clapping was disrespectful, because Jesus felt that those who were DF'd should not be given a pat on the back. After all, they effed up, so why reward them with affection?

Jehoober-doober has evidently re-adjusted Jesus' thinking, and helped Jesus to grasp "adjusted understandings." Now Jesus has communicated the correct "truth" to be GB! Wow! That's just awesome!

So, for last 18 years, Jesus has been telling the GB non-truths. The only other explanation is that the GB don't know what they are talking about, making things up as they go along. That doesn't seem reasonable to me.

DD

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Where in the bible does it say to publicly announce someone is to be DF within a congregation ?

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

LOL....I had to give a "local needs" talk to mention NOT doing this back in the early 2000's.....mindless people man........ kinda like Jesus directing the GB to 'warm' to the idea of using the Internet.

You just got be dumb as a f***king brick

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

I recall back in the 60's WT instructions not to clap at baptisms, is that still the same?

• smiddy
    smiddy

Where does it say in the Christian greek Scriptures that a sinner has to wait anything up to 12 months or longer who has been DF or ex Communicated from the congregation to be re-united within the congregation. ?

Doesnt that fly in the face of the parable of the prodigal Son ?

smiddy

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny
    Doesnt that fly in the face of the parable of the prodigal Son ?

It does indeed. Especially when the father rushed to him as soon as he saw him in the distance.

• burnedout
    burnedout

Wait a minute, I gave that talk too... Jehovah said to NOT clap. Huh????

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Which way is the wind blowing this week?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Are we not appreciative of this bountiful smorgasbord of new light that can only come through the faithful slave? No other religion on this planet provides such spiritual food and God's direction on important matters such as when applause is appropriate. Are we showing our gratitude with regular donations?

• stillin
    stillin

Lights on, lights off.

repeat until deceased

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit