Any cool tattoos out there???

by brandnew 26 Replies latest jw friends

• brandnew
    brandnew

Heres one on my arm.....i pull up my sleeve.....a chick will read it.....i pull down my sleeve.......and the chick is like why did you cover it up?????? Duh thats all ya get......just 1 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Nope, not yet... ;-)

No inspiration so far.

If I get one my wife will be jealous :-D She wants one but hey.....it's so worldly :-/

I like the idea behind this one Daniel Genser has:

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

I wonder if there are any convertees with love, hate on the knuckle, and cut here across the neck? If the convertee can answer Yes to either of those questions, I wonder if he/ she can go on the ministry? One thing is for sure it would be great if they became an elder.

The Rebel.

p.s I like the tattoo brandnew.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

My life has been completely taken over by hedgehogs so at age 55 I got my first.

• jhine
    jhine

At age 40 ( typical midlife crisis ) I got a tattoo on the top of my thigh , it is a bird of paradise . No l am not going to be posting a picture any time soon .

Jan

• brandnew
    brandnew

Cool tatt amelia !!!!!!! And jhine....i have a backyard full of wild bird of paradise flowers ☺

Mad Puppy

• lurkernomore
    lurkernomore
    Hey Rebel there is an Elder in my old Hall who has Love and Hate on his knuckles as well as numerous other tattoos all over his arms. They are quite faded but still obvious.
  • jhine
    jhine
    Brandnew l am guessing that you don't live in the Tamworth area of the UK ! The most exoctic flowers l've got at the moment are daffodils .
    Jan

• brandnew
    brandnew

Jhine.....no....im in the rainforrest in puerto rico.☺

Mad Puppy

• brandnew
    brandnew

@lurknomo......i have alotta ink....but when im wearing a normal short sleeved t shirt...nothing shows.

Mad Puppy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit