Branch visit yesterday

by neat blue dog 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Fulano

try Google flights list major airlines, source of my figure

my opinion yes, but rubbish no

https://www.google.co.uk/flights/?hl=en-gb#search;f=JFK,EWR,LGA;t=ACC;d=2016-08-02;r=2016-08-12;q=new+york+to+accra+first+class;sc=f

• smiddy
    smiddy

Well I suppose you take all the Junkets you can get before it all goes away .

smiddy

• smiddy
    smiddy

Well I suppose you take all the Junkets you can get before it all goes away .

smiddy

• smiddy
    smiddy

Sorry about that , but then again , maybe 3rd time for emphasis

You take all the Junkets you can get before it all goes away.

I get a 3 for emphasis , Yayyyy

smiddy

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

joe13cd said it for me.

Overfed stuffed pigs that run a corrupt corporation AKA the Governing body. What's not to loathe about them?!

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

Take it for what it is (unsubstantiated), but it's my understanding from more than one senior Bethel contact that it's the GB's standard policy to only ever fly Coach/Economy, even to the point of refusing frequent flyer upgrades, lest some lowly J-dub see them comfortably tucked into First as they slog their way back to the cheap seats.

What was joked about when informed of this policy was that their wives aren't as recognizable, and therefore can get away with the free upgrades!

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/no-expense-spared-governing-body-members-do-fly-business-class

If you trust that jwsurvey did indeed receive their unpublished proof of the above story, then it looks like the GB do fly first class. I've read many here talking about the entourage that GB members travel with as well - I wonder if they all fly first class too. That could really add up...but what do they care, it's not their money.

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity

Wouldn't the organization save money if they just owned a little jet? Oh yeah no military service means no airplane mechanics in the Bethel.

• fulano
    fulano

They fly as cheap as possible. Believe me.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Anywho, I have the whole official program video from the jw streaming site. I'll try to get it to WiFi bandit later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit