Article: Jehovah’s Witnesses Promote Police Hatred at Summer Conventions

by freemindfade 15 Replies latest social current

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Bad timing for the bunker video with all the police drama going on.

https://www.the-newshub.com/general/jehovahs-witnesses-promote-police-hatred-at-summer-conventions

Recently one member after viewing the video material was triggered into climbing a bridge in Australia and screaming about the ‘Great Tribulation” coming at any minute. See picture above.

• sir82
    sir82

Shrill, hysterical misrepresentations, such as found in that article, do more harm than good.

For example, in the section on the "bunker videos" from that article:

The police are depicted as “agents of Satan” being used to torture, rape and murder faithful Jehovah’s Witnesses shortly before Jehovah brings Armageddon to annihilate all earthly authority.

...simply not true, as anyone who actually saw the videos would agree.

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

Of course Bill Bowen is completely unbiased........

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Do we even know if the guy in Oz was a Witness? Don't forget as we'll that it's winter there and they don't have the convention for months. Regardless, one guy with clear mental health issues does not constitute a global move by Witnesses to resist the police.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Um, yer...that guy didn't climb the harbour bridge crying out about the "great tribulation"

It is inaccurate stories like this that give apostates a bad name....

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Apostates already have a bad name it's "apostate."

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

I don't think that JWs need any of that to have a bad name. They do a great job at that on their own. I don't need that kind of news to have the opinion I have about them.

• smiddy
    smiddy

stuckinarut2 , the report i read , didn`t identify this person as a JW ,however it did mention he had a slver Bible ,and he explained his actions to the police that it was because of the coming Great Tribulation ,and the photo seemed to back that up about the Bible anyway.

just saying

smiddy

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Its a very poorly written bit, but I found it amusing nonetheless

I wonder if that guy was a deranged study? Aren't too many silver bibles out there lol

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

freemindfade - "...I wonder if that guy was a deranged study?"

There's some other kind?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit