Do You Ever Wonder Where Are They Now?

by minimus 17 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Now it’s either brain dead followers or Mother believers. What ever Mother says is what we shall do.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Many liberal JWs stay because they've made the cult what they want it to be rather than what it is. It helps them get by and they feel no reason to leave.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Sadly the liberal,thinking people that we knew are either dead or have stayed in and they just “ go with the flow” .. Whatever they really think, or personal thoughts they may have... they are not saying. They know better than that.

when I met an old friend of mine , now a long serving elder , I opened up a little about how things used to be better in the .Org. He enjoyed reminiscing but said “ that was then, this is now, We need it like this today.

So they change along with the Organisation.....

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Pride is a powerful emotion that prevents people from admitting they have been deceived or conned .

And they would rather go to the grave than admit that.

Sad but true.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I couldn't tell ya Minimus.......something like 90%+ of the ones I grew with my age LEFT, never to return! Only the truly brainwashed children of Elduh + Pionsneer Bitches are still in and baaaaah'ing like the Sheeple they are.

And my parents and the kindly old timers they studied with? All dead. ALL of them. You'd have to be complete MORON to join this cult today with all of the info at your fingertips thru the internet search engines.

• minimus
    minimus

Wing, you would have to wonder how any fairly intelligent person would want to join the religion simply because someone knocked on their door and presented the Good News.

• Overrated
    Overrated

I wish Google came sooner in my life. All the years wasted with these dumbasses.

• minimus
    minimus

Overrated the internet killed them. Back then it was slow. Now it’s at our fingertips!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit