Jehovahs Dodge Claim

by smiddy3 9 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

"Victims Say Cash Moved Offshore"

I just thought you might be interested in how widespread this article has been taken up by the media in Australia.

West Australian newspaper , Herald Sun Sunday victorian newspaper ,The Daily Telegraph N.S.W. newspaper,

The Courier Mail QLD. video report ? , Adelaide Advertiser S.A. newspaper , and in Tasmania a video report .

We have 6 states in australia and 2 Territories ,and i havent checked out this last 2.

So it has been extensively covered here Nation Wide and I/we hope it has an impact on the community in general and especially the powers that be who can actually do something constructive to bring justice to the victims and hold the Jehovah`s Witness / WTB&TS accountable for there deliberate act to try to hide their true wealth and avoid paying into the Redress Scheme of compensation to the victims.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Excellent Smiddy, do keep us informed.

With such bad publicity, how can the cult maintain credibility in Australia?

• Room 215
    Room 215

shameful

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

https://www.news.com.au/national/special-investigation-into-jehovahs-witnesses/video/a334969a3052132c8cab3c94ccc4925e

Does this mean all Kingdom Halls are for sale in Australia and the proceeds have been funneled elsewhere?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

The article in The Daily Telegraph by Natalie O`Brien gives an excellent run down on how much the JW`s made in a year and how much went offshore.

And no al KH`s in Australia are not up for sale ........yet.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I initially thought this might have been JW's merging with Chrysler.

• smiddy3
  • joey jojo
    joey jojo

https://www.acnc.gov.au/charity/db994d2f8dec3cdfdbca01e8c8e28da9#overview

This is a link to the orgs charitable details in Australia including financials. Looks like each congregation is separately registered as a charity.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    truth_b_known - "...the proceeds have been funneled elsewhere?"

Sort of.

A couple years back, WTHQ had the bulk of their money in Australia transferred overseas.

There is no fucking way it was a coincidence.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

BTW, Natalie O'Brien is my new favorite journalist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit