According to the Bible, GB is committing an unforgivable sin

by elbib 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• elbib
    elbib

“The soul that does something deliberately [footnote says “with uplifted hand”] whether he is native or an alien resident, he speaking abusively of Jehovah’s word, in that case that soul should be cut off from among his people.” (Numbers 15:30)

According to this verse, acting with “high-handedness” and “speaking abusively of Jehovah’s word” constitute disfellowshipping offence.

1) “High-handedness” is something that JWs themselves silently experience from JB, hence require no witness or proof.

2) Projecting Jehovah as a beggar by profusely applying Proverb 27:11 to Him, and presenting Jehovah as trying to please Satan endlessly to win the (imaginary) Issue of Universal Sovereignty, GB is also “speaking abusively of Jehovah’s word.” Interestingly, Issue of Universal Sovereignty never figured in Jesus’ teachings. If such an issue really did exist, Jesus would have used all his superhuman skills to present that teaching to the world with paramount importance!!!

3) By teaching that God Almighty felt ‘challenged and taunted’ by one of His own creatures is “sinning against holy spirit” which according to Jesus is an unforgivable sin in this system of things and in that to come. (Mathew 12:32)

• mrquik
    mrquik
    The GB make the Scribes & Pharisees look like choir boys. It didn't work out well for them... Where's that burning Hell when you want it?
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    I don't think the GB even believe in the bible, let alone god. They believe in protecting child molesters, power and a rock star life style. The bible and the watchtower corporation are 2 entirely opposite concepts.
  • Skedaddle
    Skedaddle
    3) By teaching that God Almighty felt ‘challenged and taunted’ by one of His own creatures is “sinning against holy spirit” which according to Jesus is an unforgivable sin in this system of things and in that to come. (Mathew 12:32)

''WOT?''

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

I was talking to a witness about witnessing and i looked in the Insight book under the word Witness it had see Legal Case. So I looked in my The Oxford Companion To The Bible.(Oxford University Press Inc.1993) On page 806 it says after quoting Isaiah 43:10 'Israel is to take God's side and bear witness to him as the lord of history, the only true God, and her redeemer and saviour.'

It starts out by stating.

'As a juridical term. a witness is one who has direct knowledge about certain facts and can declare before a court of law what he or she has seen or heard'.

This is similar to what it says in the Jehovah's Witnesses Proclaimers Of God's Kingdom (1993 Watchtower)on page 12/13

'According to the Theological Dictionary of the New Testament, "the concept of witness [is used] both in the sense of witness to ascertainable facts and also in that of witness to truths i.e., the making known and confessing of convictions." So a witness relates facts from direct personal knowledge, or he proclaims views or truths of which he is convinced.'

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes that's quite easy to see, for the WTS is a corrupt lying and deceptive false prophet.

They correctly identify themselves as false prophets, directly disobedient to Jesus own instructions for preaching the Gospel.

They've added something worse that Jesus didn't even speak of and that is the selling of their devised version of the Gospel. $$$

• elbib
    elbib

Ucantnome,

Good point---They cannot be true even to their own name: Witness. they don't even know what they are saying. They just put Satan above God (impossible) who wants to come out of the imaginary Issue of Sovereignty, and still cannot even after Satan was proved a liar millennia ago (again something impossible)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit