STINKYPANTZ: has a new job!!

by RAYZORBLADE 42 Replies latest jw friends

• jelly
    jelly

You go stinky and keep focused on your goal. I thought about trying to work for the FBI, I dont know though if they have an age cut off. Im 35, god Im old but am going to graduate with honors in december. Some people told me that if you want to work for the FBI you need to learn another language, they really like mandrin, spanish, and middle eastern languages now.

Good luck to you.

Terry

• talesin
    talesin

Congratulations, SP!!!

May the tips be with you!

tal

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Jelly-

They offer Arabic at my university. . I am seriously thinking about learning it.

• jelly
    jelly

My information is second hand but somewhat reliable. Arabic would give you a huge advantage. Something for you to think about.

Terry

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Jelly-

I spent some time in Egypt, so I know a little already. . but we'll see.

• Francois
    Francois

Stinky, did you realize that to be an FBI agent that you'll sooner or later have to go to the Consolidated Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Brunswick, GA? I tell you that on account of it's just a mere seventy something miles from my house. I can come down there for lunch sometime. They gots a great cafeteria. I'm soooooo excited already. Eat your hearts out, guys.

Francois

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

CONGRATS STINKY PANTZ!!!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Franc-

We'll meet before that, trust me .

• smack
    smack

way to go stink

Steve

• heathen
    heathen

I am with everyone else and wish you the best . here's us toasting the new job lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit