Scientific, Credible Discovery - Earthquakes are set to increase in 2018

by ILoveTTATT2 16 Replies latest jw friends

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

ALL BS.

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

We´ll have to wait and see. If the hypothesis does hold up, it will be an amazing breakthrough, at the very least, "big earthquake years" will be known in advance!

• steve2
    steve2

Yes, thanks a lot.

I live in New Zealand, known as "the shaky isles.

We had a magnitude 7.8 earthquake November last year in which the coast and landscape in Kaikoura (near the "top" of the South Island)was completely altered: Large parts of the coastal seabed rose up several metres and are now part of the land), lakes formed inland where rivers had been and the main State Highway was destroyed (it will open again this December to great fanfare). Lucky it struck in a semi-rural area - but still there were two deaths.

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2
    Sorry Steve... I don´t know exactly how it helps to know that in X or Y year there will be more earthquakes in a certain area, because I am not an emergency response expert, but apparently this knowledge will help save lives by having the governments of such areas be more alert.
  • ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

The data is on the left side. In red is the deceleration of the Earth, in blue are the number of earthquakes 7 and larger... it´s a pretty good correlation... (the increase is delayed 5 years)...

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

The link to your PDF works just fine for me?

Anyway, every time I encounter a paywall for a scientific paper or article, I go http://sci-hub.cc
    That site retrieves millions of papers without paywall.
    It's may or may not be a grey area copyright-wise, but it's a valueable tool for me. I have been able to find a lot of deception and quotes out of context in WT literature by being able to read the original papers and articles (without spending a fortune).

Link to your PDF: http://sci-hub.cc/10.1002/2017GL074934

• Mandrake
    Mandrake

Damn! I just survived the 2010 8.8 earthquake in a 7th floor... And now you are telling me that next year will bring a lot shaking... well it's nice To read this in one of the most seismics countries in the world (chile) while living in a 26st floor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit