WT Resurrection Hope Absolutely Ridiculous As Illustrated In Their Publications

by JW_Rogue 43 Replies latest jw experiences

• ttdtt
    ttdtt
    I'm just glad the Resurrected one came to his senses and cut his LONG SIDEBURNS!

• Naoscillator
    Naoscillator
    Also dig the fact that his appearance has only been updated to about 1970.
  • Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Just a peaceful, beautiful delusion.... What a nice daydream.😎

DY

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

pixel - "I don't get this WT obsession with beards."

The WT leadership doesn't want their male membership to look too attractive. :smirk:

• sparky1
    sparky1

Dr. Stephen Maturin: The seas are rough Captain. I hope there isn't much loss of life!

Captain Jack Aubrey: Where is your faith, man? There's always the resurrection!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

For some reason, this young "Sailor" reminds me more of young Joseph Smith, AKA: The founder of Mormonism.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Russell crowe isn't half the man our sailor is with those puny sideboards!!!!
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Talking about separated at birth, does anyone notice the resemblance between Russell Crowe and a young Ray Franze...definitely from the same tribe.

• Darryl
    Darryl

How many witnesses are there in China? How many of those are going to make it through? Of course we all know

everyone who's currently a witness is not going to make it. I mean one month of inactivity say you miss 3 weeks of

meetings in a row, the big A comes during that time you're a goner. Anyway how many people have died in that

country over the years? Hundreds of millions? Over a billion? It's going to be quite a task for the 50,000 or so (if

that...I really don't have any idea but I'm thinking it's not that many) to witness to all those people.

Maybe Jehovah will allow the internet to stay intact in order to reach and teach all the resurrected ones.

Perhaps there will still be electricity and televisions...not 70 inch plasmas of course don't want the "friends" to be

too materialistic but maybe small TV's for the sole purpose of explaining rules and regulations and setting up a

mandatory meeting scheddule

• brandnew
    brandnew

Wow.....clothes that last forever....!!!!😨😨😨

Must be made by Levis or something 😂😂😂

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit