WT Resurrection Hope Absolutely Ridiculous As Illustrated In Their Publications

by JW_Rogue 43 Replies latest jw experiences

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    and lots of sailboats. but where are the sailplanes? doing aerobatics?

Do you remember, pro logos, that other barmy illustration?they are going to arrive gracefully in white sailing boats! Presumably he's telling that crowd of n'er do wells about his resurrection experience!

forget clawing their way out of the cold, hard earth butt naked and smelly as in my over active childhood imagination!

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757
    21 The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them.
    Genesis 3:21 | NIV
    According to the bible, God will make clothes for everyone when they come back in the ressurection. No tailors needed. Whats cool is apparently God will continue his hatred for animals in the "New World" considering he made clothes out of skin back in Adumbs time!!!! So watch out you stupid animals, even in paradise God will kill you!!
  • Darkknight757
    Darkknight757
    That is unless he makes those clothes of the foreskin of those he slaughters at the big A.🤔
  • prologos
    prologos
    LevelThePlayingField: "I can't believe that they actually took the beard of that guy. They did not, his beard fell out by itself (resurrection chemo). A beard is a result of male hormones , and since in the resurrection there will no male or female , no marriage, even if initially a man would appear similar to as he died, to authenticate his personality, like the sailor and his taylor, all New World Raisers will settle in quickly to the "children of the resurrection". mold. No beard, no pubic hair, resurrection = no erection.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    the subliminal 'no beard' rule is evident(tm) in this lairy illustration. also, are they intimating they're converting China to the cult too? Wow, such expansion now taking place(tm).
  • pixel
    pixel

shaves his beard (apparently beards will still be bad in the new order)

I don't get this WT obsession with beards.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Yes, the very concept of living forever falls apart with just a little speck of logical thinking....
  • Lostandfound
    Lostandfound
    Resurrection seems to be a bit like arriving at an airport where befOre you are free to go you have to see customs, "anything to declare ..?" "no beards beyond this point"
  • Naoscillator
    Naoscillator
    This illustration is in the brochure released at the 2012 convention. A Bethelite sister (who actually has a "good" job at Bethel) remarked, "oh, look. They made him shave." Interesting choice of words I thought.
  • moomanchu
    moomanchu

What's he doing with the toy sailboat in the pic with the group of people.

Describing how he died?

At least the bros don't have to wear ties in the new system.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit