Has someone messaged me ?

by jhine 11 Replies latest jw friends

• jhine
    jhine

Hi folks . I haven't been on for a while and looked in today to see a notification that l had a pm . However l can't see anything newer than a couple of months ago , which l had already opened .

So , has someone messaged me recently and l haven't replied?

Also , l have news . One reason that l haven't been on for a while is that l have been organising a wedding - mine ! .

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Hi Jan

If you've got the same as me, you have 2 messages that you can't find or open. I think there was a poster who was a spammer and sent people personal messages. As I understand it, Simon has removed the spammer and his spam but the system still shows 2 messages. Er, I think I've got that right.

Anyhoo, congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

• jhine
    jhine

Thank you LUHE . That sounds about right , and thanks for the congrats.

Jan

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Congratulations Jhine

Now you've got us curious about the luck guy you are engaged to.

Vander

• Magnum
    Magnum

Congratulations!!!

and... I've got the same situation with the message thing. I agree with what LoveUniHateExams said.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Congratulations!

Yes. Lots of people have messages that Simon removed because a poster was harassing people.

He said he hasn't got around to removing the notification icon yet and to just ignore it.

• jhine
    jhine

Well that's answered my question. Thanks guys .

Seven years ago my husband passed away after 42 years of marriage ( l really was a child bride ) . After three years l decided that l didn't like this being on my own thing so l joined an online dating agency .

What an experience that was. The good, the bad and the perverted. Some very odd profiles and even odder photos .

Then a chap called Len caught my eye and l winked at him ( saucy madam) . He thought that l looked ok ish so we started chatting online . We just talked for a long time before meeting. I think that because we are both a bit more mature we felt that slow and steady was best .

Three and a half years later we are planning our wedding . He's my toyboy as he's a few years younger. An accountant who works for himself he is a widower and has 2 stepsons.

You did ask 😂 .

Jan

• carla
    carla

Congratulations! Wishing you both all the best!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

well done Jan

i met my -now-wife through Plenty of Fish in 2011.

Weve been married 5 years now

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Great photo, stan.

You're punching above your weight.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit