$150 to whoever guesses closest to when Watchtower sells Brooklyn properties

by LevelThePlayingField 38 Replies latest members politics

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

September 14th 2016

Lol nice initiative. I will have forgotten about it when they sell.

Oh and do you need my name, address, SSN and credit card # in order to be able to process the funds? :-p

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic
    June 15th
  • Listener
    Listener
    March 8, 2016 for the sale of the first property. Leveltheplayingfield, what is your guess?
  • OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

First property or last? I doubt they'll sell all on one day.

Assuming this is when they're out of brooklyn completely, I'm thinking something like 6/1/2017 seems about the earliest we should expect, but I'm just going based on the new date they're pushing to have the new cult compound done by and a seat-of-the pants guess at how long it'll take them to move/sell everything.

I really don't care about the prize, but this is a pretty good idea. I recently saw a show in which they demonstrated the accuracy of crowd-sourced guesses like this with a jar of jelly beans. Some people guessed a couple of orders of magnitude off in either direction but the average guess was within 0.01% or something like that. This would probably be more accurate, though, if everyone guessed without looking at what other people had already guessed.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    Feb 1st 2017
  • Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    You aren't Nigerian are you? Do I have to send my bank details, pin etc.
  • TheListener
    TheListener
    September 15, 2016
  • JeffT
    JeffT
    What do you mean by "sold?" Under contract or closed? Under contract could happen as soon as tomorrow, the properties are on the market, all it takes is a buyer coming in and with paperwork and earnest money. Closing the sale and transferring title will take two or three months to a year, depending on all kinds of things like the purchasers finances.
  • Lostwun
    Lostwun
    October 14 2016
  • bohm
    bohm
    June 1st 2016. If i win you must invest all money in beer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit