The new kids video is going viral, and it angered the Elf-Mom

by Captain Schmideo2 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Captain Schmideo2
    Captain Schmideo2

Saw this in my FB feed today...

• Captain Schmideo2
    Captain Schmideo2

FYI, Wendy Pini is the artist behind the incredible "Elf-Quest" series, and also created "Masque of the Red Death" which features gay characters.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Well, JWs are known for being the paradise "nazis."

"You are gay? No paradise for you!"

• zeb
    zeb
    so the idea is to dump a crushing burden on little kids because of the way the adults in their lives live?
  • Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    gaystarnews.com is the best name ever for a website
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose

They really advised children to tell their classmates with gay parents they will die at Armageddon? OMG, that is wrong on so many levels. It's just cruel to tell a child their parents will be put to death by God, what is the child going to do with that information, even if it were true? It could even could be classified as hate speech and result in repercussions for the child from the school. It shows a complete lack of sensitivity to the beliefs and feelings of others. Would JW parents want their children's conservative Christian classmates to tell them they will go to hell for not being saved?

Unbelievable.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

re. Wendy Pini...

...I loved Elfquest as a teen.

• dbq407
    dbq407
    Good to see this. The WT is good at helping people really see who they are.
  • ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE
    sparrowdown a day ago

Well, JWs are known for being the paradise "nazis."

"Vee haf a brand-new microwave oven for you .............Its seats 12 apostates "

• talesin
    talesin

Link to the article - as usual, the comments section is a good read.

Love this one... ahahaha!

"I  was raised JW and I can confidently say that I think I'll survive the Armageddon. Because I'm fighting with Dumbledore's Army and they already killed Voldemort, so... yeah.

(But really, watching this gave me PTSD and I need to go call my therapist)"

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/jehovahs-witnesses-released-bizarre-disturbing-video-teaching-kids-homophobic/#gs.jD=KKBE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit