October 10, 2017 TO ALL CONGREGATIONS Re: Branch Relocation Newsletter (UK)

by wifibandit 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

When they sell on this piece of real estate, I hope they sell it to Willy Wonka or Cadburys. It would make a great chocolate factory with high production in a central location 😝

• dozy
    dozy

IBSA (The holding company for JWs in the UK ) now has £132 million in assets ( following the cash grab from UK congregations ) and could easily pay for professionals to do the work. It all seems a bit pointless now that literature printing has been drastically cut back and most of the media work ( production of videos etc ) is done in the USA. The volunteers are being asked , unpaid , to build a white elephant that will surely be flipped and sold on in 10 years time or so.

http://apps.charitycommission.gov.uk/Accounts/Ends47/0000216647_AC_20160831_E_C.pdf

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

They may have 132 GBP in assets, according to that statement they also state "At the 31 August 2016 the remaining contractual obligation on this project stood at £94 million." and then they go on to calculate ~2M GBP in net cash on hand.

An obligation typically means unpaid debt.

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

Watchtower bible and Tract Society of Britain? WTF?

Britain only includes England & Wales. Great Britain also includes Scotland. Great Britain is the WHOLE island, otherwise known as the mainland.

Or has Scotland been disfellowshipped?

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

I see JD Dutton, Dennis, resigned as a trustee April 2016, has he been reassigned as his management redundant, as he is ?

• St George of England
    St George of England

Dennis Dutton is now chairman of the Kingdom Hall Trust - the scam that stole all the KH's a few years back.

http://apps.charitycommission.gov.uk/Showcharity/RegisterOfCharities/ContactAndTrustees.aspx?RegisteredCharityNumber=275946&SubsidiaryNumber=0

George

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Six newsletters a year? It's overtaken the Watchtower's paltry three editions a year.

Debt obligations of £94 million? Don't tell Morth of Sparky.

And it's not due to be completed until 2020, is that right? I didn't know it would take so long.

Prediction: the cost will exceed projections and this project will never be completed. They've bitten off more than they can chew at precisely the wrong moment.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Among the many boasts for this building is a "biodiverse" roof.

Does it have its own ecosystem with animals, trees and plants, fungi etc? Wouldn't an ordinary leakproof one do the job?

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Dennis Dutton a self righteous individual, he and Vigo handing out redundancies to long time and older bethelites, bet he loses not a seconds sleep as he destroys lives. Scum , certainly knows the Green Handshake, he deserves to shake hands with a Black Mamba, however, the snake might get off worse. The elite management cadre must get smaller as Londons role shrinks significantly, si in time he may get his marching orders. I hope.

• menrov
    menrov

The letter says partly: there have been many expressions of thanks for what our great God Jehovah is accomplishing in building enthusiasm, both for our own branch construction, and for our future work assignment in the new world! Bold is mine.

Like this new building is made ready for wrok assignment in the new world.....go figure....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit