Yup !

by berrygerry 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• berrygerry
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Yup Armageddon is coming in 5791 , the writing`s on the wall or in this case the TV screen

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Someone has been transposing the numbers. Makes more sense now.

Better Call Saul.

• steve2
    steve2

The end did come in 1975 : on December 31st at mid-night: 1975 ended and 1976 began.

JW organization was right after all!

• waton
    waton

9751? no, David Splane came close to predicting indirectly 2075, by suggesting 2 older then F. Franz overlappers. Now, that is what I call soon. For 1975 wt gave us 6 years notice, With the overlapping groups 40 years? wt is playing it safe.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@steve2 Maybe the end just came invisibly. Paradise - paradise all around us! Invisible paradise.

• Ding
    Ding

"Why Are You Looking Forward Backward to 1975?"

• Ray Frankz
    Ray Frankz
    9751? no, David Splane came close to predicting indirectly 2075, by suggesting 2 older then F. Franz overlappers. Now, that is what I call soon. For 1975 wt gave us 6 years notice, With the overlapping groups 40 years? wt is playing it safe

Actually I think they could naturally have faced another big exit from the org. Because what they did was exactly what R Franz said they would do in In search of Christian Freedom. I bet they wanted to do it before but waited till brother Franz to die just to avoid admiting he was right to him. But what I understood of that bs explanation was they were giving around 30 years, what would mean about 2045, when most of the generation who waited for 2014 will be dead or old and the new one will easily swallow the "new explanation that according to crazy researchers, a generation takes 3 genrations because of reasons"

• Island Man
    Island Man
    "Why Are You Looking Forward Backward to 1975?"

That would actually be a wonderful title for an ex-JW book about JWs! The title captures both the heightened, false expectations that their false prophecies bring; while at the same time highlighting the way they hypocritically dismiss their past failings as unimportant. It's a perfect book title!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"I Ate Chevy Chase!"....."HEH-Heh-heh!"

Image result for chevy chase 2015

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit