Just a survey

by Homer notsimpson 14 Replies latest jw friends

• waton
    waton
    Have any other old-timers had similar experiences? ON:

That would even be true of the pioneers, that were an "avant garde" up to the point of no return. Would today's crop of young jws' urges be stifled? I doubt it. New is, that elders interview couples now, as to their chastity to allow kh weddings or not. That was not an issue in some areas, because witnesses were not sanctioned to do weddings, period.

• hoser
    hoser

I practice "gross sin" according to the watchtower . Haven't been caught yet.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I would say that those getting DFed would just be the tip of the ice Burge. Just how much who know. The threat of been DFed keeps the issue well hidden.

• waton
    waton
    That would even be true of the pioneers, that were an "avant garde" up to the point of no return. Waton :

To those that thought the comment merited a "-". I apologize if you thought I wanted to besmirch all full time servants of that fast receding past. to the contrary there were many truly stalwart examples, that maintained an impeccable lifestyle. but then

of course you heard of stories like the ex Bethelite whose name rhymed with "blew-it" (because he did) . He is supposed to have had his car doors rigged, so that any females, once enticed into his back seat, could not open it from the inside? and that was not a green Cadillac bsw.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of men, I will find something in them which will hang him.

What's NOT elder-talk-worthy in JW-land? They actually get suspicious if you don't go to 'confession' once in a while.

I think it's 100% - think about it: masturbation, everyone does it (even conservative we're talking about 90+% of all males). Becoming divorced, pre-marital sex or even just heavy petting and being alone without a chaperone is all reason for disfellowshipping.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit