Sir Julian Huxley (one of the great pillars of modern neo-Darwinism) may be a symbol of people who feel God is a burden because he wrote: “The God hypothesis . . . is becoming an intellectual and moral burden on our thought." Therefore, he concluded that "we must construct something to take its place. (Essays of a Humanist, Julian Huxley, New York: Harper and Row, 1964, p. 222) He even described evolution as a "Religion Without Revelation" and wrote a book with that title (2nd edition, 1957). And evolution theory became a part of the curriculum, and many thought this is science.
Because scientists have contributed to comforts of people by way of their inventions of various tools and gadgets, people would think everything scientists say is scientific. This is like saying “whatever a joker says is a joke.” Just like there may be many things which are not joke in the daily conversation of a joker, there may be many things which are not scientific with regard to the scientists, as exemplified in the case of Huxley. Even great scientists and engineers can make mistake. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_science_and_engineering_blunders). Stephen Hawking admitted the biggest blunder of his scientific career. (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/stephen-hawking-admits-the-biggest-blunder-of-his-scientific-career-early-belief-that-everything-8568418.html) This is true of other brilliants minds (https://listverse.com/2014/07/30/10-scientific-blunders-of-genius-minds/) Interestingly, one of evolutionists’ acts that proved to be a hoax later is listed as one of the 20 greatest blunders of science. (http://discovermagazine.com/2000/oct/featblunders)
But nature has its ways of repaying (Galatians 6:7). Global warming is sounding a death knell on the Theory of Evolution:
1) The much publicized natural selection is NOT going to happen in the case of many fishes in the sea. (https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/08/climate-change-study-ocean-fish-size/) Fish won’t be able to get enough oxygen to grow if ocean waters keep heating up. Fish, as cold-blooded animals, cannot regulate their own body temperatures. When ocean waters become warmer, a fish’s metabolism accelerates, and it needs more oxygen to sustain its body functions. Fish breathe through gills, organs that extract dissolved oxygen from the water and excrete carbon dioxide.
2) Natural selection would NOT work on many lizard and insect species also as they could be completely wiped out by global warming because they cannot evolve quickly enough to deal with rising temperatures. (http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/nature/cold-blooded-species-face-wipeout-as-they-cannot-cope-with-global-warming-study-says-10262099.html)
3) Natural selection is NOT going to happen in the case of one sixth of earth’s species. (https://www.popsci.com/climate-change-could-wipe-out-entire-species)
4) The global temperatures could wipe out even over 50 per cent of animal and plant species. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_change_and_ecosystems)
5) Rising temperatures could wipe out more than half of the earth's species (http://www.nzherald.co.nz/united-nations/news/article.cfm?o_id=227&objectid=10471858)
6) Environmental change to wipe out all species—including humanity in 100 years (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4888574/1-20-chance-climate-change-wipe-humanity.html)
Thus both sea and climate are going to disprove Evolution Theory and its main subject Natural Selection by making it obvious that species can’t adapt according to the changing environment. Then the mankind will come to know that God is our help (not a burden) and only He can recreate 8.7 million species to start the new world again. (Revelation 21:1, 5)