Are All Baptized Witnesses Still Considered Ministers?

by minimus 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Solzhenitsyn
    Solzhenitsyn

After a "resounding YES!" from the 3 baptismal candidates standing up front and center in a group of 2160 and directly from the Baptism outline:

"Your clear, affirmative answers to those questions give evidence that you are qualified for baptism as ordained ministers of Jehovah God....let us pray"

So we can see why rank and file would think they are. But of course as Elders, behind the scenes, we know different about all the seat warming, time sucking, ignorant, blind sheep we get to control and manipulate.

• Amelia Ashton
  • minimus
    minimus

Interesting that in 2016 they are still lying....So the reality is they do teach that you become an ordained minister at your baptism.

• zeb
    zeb

Friends i recall in my early days a wt that went on and on about whether we WERE ministers and later an other that went on and on and said the opposite. or it was the other way round.

At the ARC the elders tried to claim 'clergy' privilege while stating the wt doesn't have clergy. It did not work the Justice pulled them up on that one.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

"Your clear, affirmative answers to those questions give evidence that you are qualified for baptism as ordained ministers of Jehovah God....let us pray"

So 10 year old children are recognized by Jehovah`s Witnesses as ordained ministers , with no Biblical studies or knowledge of Greek or Hebrew languages and only have to be dunked under water to be recognized as such ?

And they have no Clergy class with ministers and Elders etc,etc, except when brought before a law Court when they claim clergy penitent privilege .

• poopie
    poopie

Intresting i had a Jw approach me with a confession immorality. So because all Jw are considerd ordained ministers i heard his confession and that was that.

• minimus
    minimus

Poopie that was clever!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit