Frank Otuo is he a con man or are we to support him.

by joe134cd 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Reading between the lines, the elders destroyed the letter on the basis that under DPA laws they had no need to keep it. This most likely would either have been after the DF was confirmed by the branch or at the end the year as a result of the yearly reminder to rid the files of as much "superfluous" paperwork as possible. There is of course the chance that once the legal action was initiated the file was checked and purged either unilaterally by the local elders or on instruction from the branch or CO. Who knows...?

As I say, there is plenty of evidence of typical kangaroo tactics by the elders on the JC but for me the question still remains as to what were the circumstances that lead to an accusation being made and could this undermine Mr. Otuo's position and credibility?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

" but for me the question still remains as to what were the circumstances that lead to an accusation being made and could this undermine Mr. Otuo's position and credibility? "

THIS ^

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Just to add, by the phrase "been destroyed", I was under the impression you meant that the fraud accusation was proven unfounded, not that the actual letter of accusation had been destroyed.

I said in my post:

The only piece of evidence that there was ever so much as an accusation of fraud by another party, has been allegedly 'destroyed'

Seems clear to me, but then I have a do have a strange way of thinking. ;)

I have said all I can. The links and details are there to see, on this thread and the other.

Sorry if I have caused offense or anything.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

My apologies i misread that line somehow. (not sure if there was an edit going on or something).

• akromo
    akromo
    At this stage, Mr Otuo has no legal obligation to set out the circumstances surrounding the accusation of fraud. The burden lies fully on JW to set out their case supporting the accusation of fraud and they have failed to do so. Can you imagine anyone failing to do so if there if truth in the matter upon which they are being sued? The WT is over a barrel in this one. The JC screwed up and did not expect to be challenged in this manner but as usual obedient sheep will suck their non-sense and seek reinstatement. At least Mr Otuo has principles that he will not defy i.e to admit to something he has not done. We will watch the space for a detailed Defence by WT or have the case struck out summarily and award damages to Mr Otuo and an open retraction of the allegation. Only when the WT has fully set out their case against Mr Otuo, will he be required by rules of court to respond in a formal REPLY.
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Akromo - I think Mr Otuo has an abligation of revealing the circumstances of fraud for this forum. How can a guy have any credibility when I have no idea of how the situation arose in the first place. That been said I I do hope he wins and then this forces Wt to reasses it JC policies. I have a feeling it will.
  • Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

I think Mr Otuo has an abligation of revealing the circumstances of fraud for this forum.

Now this is getting ridiculous. The case is being tried in court and you think that one of the parties should now answer to this forum. Perhaps WT should defend itself on this forum. Perhaps joe, you should be the judge!

It's quite simple. Evidence is presented, the parties offer evidence. The aggrieved party to the alleged fraud could presumably stand up and give evidence.

One thing is certain Mr Otuo has no abligation to us or even an obligation. If though he was guilty of fraud it should be relatively easy to prove.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Ok well let it be revealed in court. I have a feeling the case is based more on a letter not been shown and destroyed rather than on how the situation arose in the first place. That's just me and I am not a lawyer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit