The Celestial Chariot seems to have a Flat Tyre

by Slidin Fast 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Overrated
    Overrated

You can't fix stupid. I have a feeling Jeehover can't find his ass with his elbow. Seeing how his Org is operated just makes me even more uncomfortable and distrustful.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

" Yes, Jehovah’s organization, like the almighty Sovereign in control of it, is supremely adaptable, responsive to the ever-changing situations and needs it must address." From the quote in the O.P.

This is a prime example of how the org. very like many Politicians, likes to rewrite History.

If you look at all the actions they have taken over the last 150 years or so, they have always been reactive, not proactive. The Chariot has always turned up late, often very late.

If the Oniscient far-seeing Almighty god were guiding them, you would think they would always be ahead of the game, but not once, in my memory were they ever ahead.

Bluse mentions the action they took over Corona virus, was it really on time even ? it was much like the actions of the U.K Government, Too Little, Too late.

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

It's about time Jehovah's chariot crosses the river Styx.

• Jofi_Wofo
    Jofi_Wofo

What a stunningly contradictory picture WT literature gives us of JH's chariot.

Blazing fast!

Awesome in power!

Can't be stopped!

Turns on a dime!

Easily falls behind absolutely any JW who uses his powers of reason!

Wait- what?? Are you running AHEAD of JH's chariot?!?!?!?!?!?! Who do you think you are?

• Overrated
    Overrated

Blazing fast and turns on a dime at getting stuck. Lol.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Phizzy ...

Historically, most solely reactive regimes eventually collapse under the weight of all the increasing pressures that theyre forced to, well, react to.

If they’d been proactive, they’d have been more readily able to handle said pressures, and thusly survive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit