Listen to be saved--Not a peep about wt doctrine

by waton 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Half banana
    Half banana

@ Data Dog, and if as you say you are not up to the mark, not completely believing 1914, FDS, overlapping etc, Tomo-- grinning and snickering-- can hardly wait to personally bash your head in with enormous pleasure at the fabled Armageddon.

I think it would be a kindness to put this man into a padded cell with a hundred melons and a sledgehammer.

• waton
    waton

hb:

between the time T T3 dies, and the battle there will be heavenly military training.

In the overlap teaching, even the last ones of the anointed to go, will do so, pass away at the outset of the Great Tribulation, of which the battle of A is he culmination, the end. but According to Jesus in math.24,

the generation (overlap or not, anointed or not) will not pass away until all these things, the end included; Armageddon occur, so, do we not have

The wt Quantum Generation, it will be still here after Armageddon but also already all gone at the beginning of the Great Tribulation.

Scroedinger? anyone? help?

• carla
    carla

Bluesbrother said, "Your relatives may be saved IF they listen to you. But what if they don't?

Dubs must accept that the god they love will deliberately target these people, who they also love, with death and destruction. How can they live with that idea?

How did we once live with that idea? I don't know....?."

I tell my jw's family of this belief and still they don't believe me! Not one of them have taken 5 minutes to research what the jw's actually believe.

I'm not sure my own jw even truly believes this. I think he thinks that if he just good enough perhaps jah will look kindly on him and allow his evil family to make it into the new system and then we will all say, "yes! you were so right! of course we love jah and want to live in this eternal hell, err, umm, paradise with jw's"

Not sure where that would put me seeing as his cong & elders know full well that I actively work against the borg when given the chance and even distributed anti jw literature. Guess I'm toast. Scratch that, I think the correct term was 'birdseed'.

So if I get annihilated, zapped out existence, and his children somehow make it (which they wouldn't by jw standards), he will be 'blessed' with forgetfulness about me, won't he wonder for all eternity what his wife and mother of his children were like? Wouldn't you wonder about your own ability to judge people if your choice of mate and mother to your children was so awful she had to be forgotten for ever? That is their idea of paradise?

no thanks.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Like I said in another recent thread, it ain't about "doctrine".

It's about "being in God's Earthly Organization".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit