JW's everlasting life is only written in PENCIL!

by BoogerMan 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

"Paradise Earth: used to be the reward for faithful JWs who made it through Armageddon. Now it is just the staging area for the Second Culling.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

My membership as a Jw was written in pencil and now it faded.

• waton
    waton

pencil? yes, and it has an eraser at the end.

that is why "satan" put the temptation in front of "jesus" , including the 4 cornered earth. corny. but with him then only having everlasting life, not immortality, can you do better ? in wt land?.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Apparently Jehovah God didn`t know about ink or biro and only used pencil or maybe he did have fore-knowledge that the WTB&TS would have to do backflips on their prophecy`s / predictions.

So pencil and an eraser would make good sense.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    those who survive Armageddon will be tested at the end of the thousand-year period, when Satan is let loose one last time. The devil will be allowed to tempt and turn those he can

If I was old Clootie, old Nick from Stilton, Loofah-sir, I wouldn't bother because there's no fun in it if you're just going to get killed after it. . I'd say to Jehovah(tm), 'You're not the boss of me, chum!'

Jehovah(tm) can do his own testing and tempting. What a turd. Or doesn't he even exist?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

And all of what prelates this is a load of CRAP !

It has nothing to do with the christian faith.

It may have everything to do with a JW view of what falsely is christian but we’ve moved past that ———— haven’t we?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit