April 19, 2017 TO ALL CONGREGATIONS Re: Branch Relocation Visitor Centre

by wifibandit 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
  • Splash
    Splash

Send me your names and I'll see if we can get a party together for a bethel visit 😁

(edit to add: I'm not serious)

• steve2
    steve2

The invitation is confined to

"all publishers" - so, if you're inactive or "just" interested, you may not be accepted.This reminds me of Mormon temple visits at headquarters where admission is confined to Mormons who whave met certain "advanced" requirements. It is amazing how the principle of "scarcity" works - make entry highly conditional and its value to the targeted audience increases - a principle studied in social psychology research.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

"Has been especially created" - when "special" just isn't special enough I suppose.

Reminds me of my uncle. His first language isn't English and he puts E in front of every word: we have emeal of echicken and erice we especially cooked for eyou.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    At least Mormons have ritualistic excuses for excluiding some, and they also have occasional open houses where those rules don't apply. I have no interest in seeing it, so no worries. There will be pictures, probably embarassing ones, soon enough!
  • pepperheart
    pepperheart

Come and see the last remaning kingdom hall in the uk ?????

To pay off the bills these next 30 years or so they will have to keep selling KHs off

• freddo
    freddo

I'd rather stick pins in my eyes.

Note the use of "thrilling" and "another treat".

Stick on a suit, sit in a coach and drive over 200 miles to watch where the self-important parrots will live in their gilded cage.

Oh, and don't forget to contribute.

• dozy
    dozy

Doubtless the JWs will be so excited at seeing a building site and many "obvious examples of Jehovah's blessing".

Look - it's a construction site for some offices and a publishing printing and distribution plant which will be sold on and flipped in 15 or 20 years time. Big yawn. Nothing to see here - move on , folks

• SadElder
    SadElder

They forgot the best part.....

"Brothers please note that an exhilarating new provision is now in place. Credit card processing machines are now in place at every entrance and in each restroom to allow for your donations. Kindly donate and donate often."

• sir82
    sir82

and in each restroom to allow for your donations. Kindly donate and donate often."

I'd be more than happy to donate, and donate often, what I produce in the restroom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit