Who would be our dream team of "apostate" debaters???

by Confucious 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Confucious
    Confucious

Tammy,

I almost missed the joke,

Did you mean the cheerleaders could be our MASTERdeBATERS???

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    So was my blatant attempt to get picked for something that obvious to everyone??????

I often need a 2X4 to get my attention. Ask Nina, she keeps one in her closet for special occasions.

My mother was head cheerleader for her high school. Then she fell in love with a player on their arch rival's team. Then I popped into the world.

She used to say she wouldn't let anyone on her squad who couldn't do the splits. Can you do the splits? Can I watch?

• smack
    smack

I can't do the splits, so I hope you were asking Xena

• Swan
    Swan
    Did you mean the cheerleaders could be our MASTERdeBATERS???

Confucious! LOL! That activity is really open to everybody. (Especially if you are in a boring hotel room!)

Actually I was thinking that for the team, winning a good debate is a great release, just like something else is!

Tammy

• Confucious
    Confucious

Is that a Freudian Slip or what???

I don't know what I was thinking :-)

• Hamas
    Hamas

I don't know, but our dream to of masturbators would be Yerusalyim, Dubla and Abaddon.

• reubenfine
    reubenfine

Beat 'em with love. They wouldn't have a chance against mouthy. She could beat 'em single handedly!

• Celia
    Celia

Farkel ... AlanF ... Garybuss ... Metatron ... Francois ...

er, right, you said only 3 ...

• minimus
    minimus

You Know, Fred Hall and Scooby Sax. They are the "real" apostates.

• jgnat
    jgnat

A dream team I would like to see:

Alleymom

Onacruse

Jourles

The trick is, where do we find a team of honest-hearted JW's to debate with us? Where are the intelligent, well-read, articulate JW's, unafraid to do a little intellectual sparring on the internet? God, oh God, where are they hiding??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit