Free Energy Being Announced Next Week!

by The Searcher 13 Replies latest social current

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

According to this scientist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4yN-xqZN6w

Oil, banking, armaments, stock-markets, and society as we know it, all evaporating into thin air thanks to this.

Nope - but it will revive Tesla stories.

• Simon
    Simon

If he's still alive then I find his claims unconvincing without even investigating the science.

If so many trillions of dollars were really at stake I think it would make someone take extreme action to prevent it.

Not saying they should ... just that's how money and power work.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Sounds like a load of bull shit to me.
  • jonza
    jonza
    Keshe is a con artist. A simple google search reveals this. His supposed announcements are just like Armageddon. I first heard of him about 3 years ago...
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    The YouTube page title reminds me of the plot of The Day the Earth Stood Still (the original, not the remake).
  • Tenacious
    Tenacious

Unless this scientist has an army of armed guards around the clock to protect him and his family, I doubt he makes it the full 10 days to make the announcement.

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl
    Nope. It'll never happen. And if "free" energy production is ever discovered, it won't be implemted unless there's a way to slap meters on it & charge just as much for it as they charge for fossil fuels now. f***in bastards.
  • _Morpheus
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Sigh..... Still waiting on my free energy
  • bohm
    bohm

It is tin-foil land to suggest someone would assassinate him for creating a free energy device IMO. Think of a situation where this has happened (the example has to be about non-military research).

These things are announced every few years, remember the E-CAT and Rossi which was pushed a few years back? This will happen:

• Nothing will happen to him the next 10 days
    • He will present *something*. Most likely a video of a black box with a meter attached to it
    • He will ask for funds to "scale the technology" and announce with funding it is about 6-12 months away

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit