Should JW's Follow an Apostate?

by Sea Breeze 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Vienne said " Oppose Jehovah's Witnesses. Certainly. But when we spew uninformed nonsense, we persuade no one." And I could not agree more. Also, thank you Vienne for your research, and for your informed Posts on here.

Sadly this Site has degenerated over the years, there are so many on here not prepared to research, or even do a simple Fact Check, but will insult those of us who do, or " unlike" our Posts because they do not fit in with their uninformed, conspiracy theory opinions. Opinions they have culled from some sad nonentity on the Internet usually, not even their own opinion.

I value your work, and contributions here. And anyone connected with you who continues to carry the Torch !

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

Russell did associate with some Second Adventists (a name used for some who were in expectation of the second advent/coming of Christ) for a time - see the Proclaimers book. It appears there were even for a time a church with the name of "Second Adventist". However I recognize (after reading one of the posts) that this topic was meant as a spoof.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Actually JWS today follow J Rutherford who established the name Jehovah's Witnesses (1935) .

Some the JWS doctrines were created by him such as 1914 and its newly revised meaning of that year to what C T Russell propagated.

Both men were indeed apostate false prophets nevertheless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit