How the Bethel family responded to the bethel layoffs (profanity warning ***)

by Brokeback Watchtower 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think we can say many of those laid off no longer trust the Governing Body because of being lied to repeatedly over so many things. Things are getting very explosive at the Governing Body's home location kind of ties right in with being moved to a seriously pcp contamined chemical dump site, in fact bad karma has come to rest where ever these stupid lying clowns go. These GBs are a bunch of real ass holes and they treat the faithful like shit and expect them to just take it like a bunch of dummy drones. No telling what things are like now and I would bet that many both those that left and those still their at hell hole central are doing private internet searches and finding out just how evil this currant batch of GB really are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8KulDpKSzE

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

How the Bethel family responded to the bethel layoffs (profanity warning ***)

So We Screwed you..

HAVE A CIGARETTE..................................GOT a LIGHT?..

Image result for jw.org broadcasting Anthoney morrisImage result for smoking after sex..

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The GB of the WTS are a lying deceiving lot for they don't tell the truth out front concerning many things, such as the wealth of the WTS. which they will not openly admit the WTS hasn't been richer than anytime in its history.

I think they can get away of concealing their lies because they posture themselves up as being righteous and holy spirit directed by Jah.

The elimination of the special pioneers around the world is another deceiving scam in view of the WTS's billion dollar sell off of its properties in Brooklyn New York.

In modern vernacular its called Blind-siding the sheep.

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

If the GB dares to lie in front of "their" precious Bethel family, what trust can the rank-and file have in them?

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

marked

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

When did this happen? I thought it was 2015. The brother in the video seems to have transitioned from bethelite to apostate pretty rapidly if so!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I just sent you a msg at that email address you gave out because I want to ask you about a few folks I know at Bethel and was wondering if they are still there.

• LV101
    LV101

Interesting video - thanks for sharing. Packing the Bethelites belongings without telling them they're being kicked out and not transferred to another locality is unreal. No time for them to even beg travel money from family/friends - how do these Bethelites get from point A to point B - not that the cult cares but really? They must give them a small amt. to hit the door. Maybe the Salvation Army/churches in Brooklyn should be put on notice to help the cult members out.

Hopefully this will open their eyes and they'll do a good job of negative publicity about the GB's evil.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    I just sent you a msg at that email address you gave out because I want to ask you about a few folks I know at Bethel and was wondering if they are still there.

I didn't make the vid but came across it on Youtube done by Marcus Vaughn.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

...Bethel manufactures the very best "apostates". :smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit