Witnessing letter that has gone viral

by drzhivago73 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• drzhivago73
    drzhivago73

Here’s a link to a really cool letter that no witness can dispute.

JW Letter

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Nice 👏👍

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Far too long. Lost interest after the first paragraph. Waste of paper and printer ink.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Excellent letter, a bit tongue in cheek.

It's as if a brand new JW was asked to put his gut feelings and beliefs down on paper, holding nothing back ("yes, bro Newbie, that is what we believe, but let's not divulge that all at once -- for fear we might scare them off").

It's what I would call unvarnished JW truth.

• alanv
    alanv

It certainly is a factual letter. There is nothing in it that is untrue. My only thought was that its too long for most peoiple to read. But for those who get to the end, Im pretty sure they will keep well away from this damaging cult

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Actually I didn`t think the letter was too long,and i thought it was well written .

And a nice way of presenting facts that they believe and practice.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I'd suggest sending that to all your (former) JW friends and put the return address of your local Kingdom Hall.

• waton
    waton

On the appointment in 1919 of the wt writers as the faithful slave by the king of 1914, answering his own question of Math 24, I would add,:

he based his decision on the wt teaching at the time:

"---millions now living will never die". and

his approval is continuing, because that traching has not changed is still basically valid today.

• Nitty-Gritty
    Nitty-Gritty

Obviously this letter is a joke and not written by any current JW but by an ex.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    Obviously this letter is a joke and not written by any current JW but by an ex.

We've got a genius here

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit