Language course for Aussie BBQ (Lesson 1)

by ozziepost 14 Replies latest jw friends

• OlderTom
    OlderTom

Actually i don't know why we still call'em bananabenders. In NSW we figured out how to grow'em already bent

OT

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day OT,

In Queensland they have XXXX do you know why?

'Cause when someone up there was given their first taste of it, the said XXXX

Ozzie

• OlderTom
    OlderTom

Actually drinking XXXX is how drinking beer got to be called drinking P!ss. OT

Seya at the barbie, we must try and persuade YoungerTom to come and bring his missus.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Stone the flam'n crows Farkel we don't tar and feather new australians ... well maybe in Broken Hill ... that's just a rumour to scare away the boat people. (and it ain't woking)

Yep you're a cheeky coot alright, I recon with unclebruces intensive naturalisation classes I could have ya up to speed in about 3 weeks ... 4 tops! I know ya didn't come down in the last shower but just remmember, if I give you the irrits, there's no need to go crook and do ya 'nanna - this is a jinormus country (I get lost a stones throw from my tent flap) I hope you're scribbling all this down there'll be queschuns later ...

unclebushtuckerman, under the afluence of inkahol (and off like a bucket a prawns :)

• Prisca
    Prisca

lol @ brucey-babe

I think we need a translater for our mates from the US.

fair dinkum, mate, give em a chance......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit